Have you used it before? coconut oil for the face? Great for whole body skin care, which is why it is an important ingredient in many cosmetic products. Contains lauric acid which provides antibacterial and antiviral activity; and a combination of fatty acids.
As good as Kosovo's facial oil is, it does does not advise those with problematic and sensitive skin to prevent blackheads, acne and pore blockage.
Beautiful, fresh and young face ... You do not have to be twenty to look youthful, rested and full of energy, you need to turn to the best preparations with which your skin on the face will always be flawless.
For a long time there have been products on the market that help with facial care, including the removal of pimples, the resolution of blackheads, too much gloss and the early appearance of wrinkles.
Many of these preparations cost, and since it is not always easy to set aside a certain amount for various creams, some have begun to rely on natural methods and recipes to help them make effective preparations themselves.
It is known that there are various oils with the help of which the skin and hair can finally fully revive in their full gloss, whose application is not complicated and gives excellent results even before you hoped.
Olive oil holds a high place on the list of best products, which over time has become indispensable not only for beauty treatments but also for numerous culinary recipes. Olive oil is important for the health of everyone because it protects against the most serious diseases and helps fight some, while also doing wonders when it comes to beauty.
The benefits of coconut oil
Olive oil is not the only one that does good for the skin, one should not forget the coconut oil, which has proven to help the most when it comes to preventing premature skin aging. Coconut oil is not only good for delay of wrinkles, it works wonders with acne as well. It is enough to pour the oil in critical places and leave for several hours. Coconut oil is also great at solving stretch marks.
Increasingly, coconut oil is being used for the skin, which is no wonder as there are more benefits such as:
- It heals dry and chapped skin - most have the problem that their skin is losing moisture, which requires frequent use of preparations that will give it enough moisture. Oil is the best medicine for cracked skin since it has a great absorbency.
- It kills bacteria on the skin and fights infection - how the skin is the best place to create viruses, fungi and bacteria, scratches or any other wound will allow harmful microorganisms to enter. Therefore, it is important to wash the wound and apply an appropriate antiseptic.
- It restores the protective layer of the skin - the fatty acids inside the oil will help in faster skin renewal and prevent the penetration of germs. If you get a fungal infection such as dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis, it is enough to apply a medicinal oil.
- Increases connective tissue strength - helps in removing wrinkles because it acts at the level of skin cells, unlike creams that have a surface effect.
- Removes dead skin cells - The skin regularly creates dead cells after which new cells come. Over the years, the ability to regenerate decreases, causing the skin to relax. Removing the dead cells will help maintain a young skin appearance by removing the dead cells.
- Protects from sunburn - coconut oil is one of the ingredients of numerous sun lotions and has been used for tanning for a long time.
- Helps with scars - thanks to its ability to remove dead skin cells, it also makes it easier to remove scars.
Coconut oil masks
Beautiful skin, smooth, silky and without a lot of imperfections… There are few who do not want to have the perfect complexion thanks to which they will not have to put powder to hide imperfections, but will just have to resort to a few make up products to highlight the benefits.
The following are the best coconut oil masks that will go away with all the flaws you have struggled with for a long time.
Mask of honey and coconut oil
A mask will help keep skin moist, destroy acne and pimples and reduce the visibility of freckles and blemishes. Mix one tablespoon of honey and oil until a uniform mixture is obtained.
Then clean your face and apply the mask and let it act for 15 minutes. Wash with cold water and dry your face with a towel.
Turmeric and coconut oil mask
Do you want lighten the skin as well as remove wrinkles and acne, the best solution is a mask of two medicinal ingredients.
Mix a little turmeric and one tablespoon of coconut oil and apply on a clean face. Leave the mask on for 15 minutes and then wash with cold water.
Mask of yogurt and coconut oil
This mask will provide enough hydration and will protect skin from damage and aging. You can use it for exfoliation with the help of which you will deeply cleanse the skin.
Mix one tablespoon of yogurt and one tablespoon of oil. Clean your face and apply a thicker mask. After 10 to 15 minutes, remove the mixture and clean your face with a wet towel.
Coconut oil scrub
You can make a peeling mixture from one small tablespoon of orange juice, 2 small tablespoons of virgin coconut oil and 1 small tablespoon of sugar.
Mix all ingredients and rub lightly on the skin. After the massage, rinse the mixture with lukewarm water and dry with a towel.
Coconut Eyelash Oil
If you want to know how to stimulate eyelash growth, it is necessary to mix 1/4 coconut oil and 1/3 castor oil. With this blend you will have the desired length of lashes.
Care should be taken every day for face care, morning and evening. In addition to applying the right creams, one should not forget about facial cleansing. There are also natural methods that you can use to clean dirt from your face, which is coconut oil. Just put a few drops on the wadding and massage lightly over face to make sure you remove the last trace of makeup as well.
Removing makeup this way most favors the upper part of the face around the eyes, because it is gentle movements that will not lead to skin damage as well as earlier occurrences of wrinkles. If you want to protect your face, give it only the best of nature.
You can clean your face by mixing a few drops of lemon juice, two small tablespoons of honey and two large tablespoons of oil. Wash your face with the mixture, leave for a few minutes and then rinse. This recipe should be avoided by anyone who has acne prone skin as it can clog pores.
Coconut oil contains several important vitamins such as Vitamin E, which is important for skin health because it helps eliminate all that leads to pimples and blackheads. The oil will help to cleanse your face and alleviate all inflammatory processes and speed up recovery and regeneration after which the skin on your face will again be beautiful and clear.
Author: S.Š., Photo: Sheftsoff Women Girls / Shutterstock