Stress has become a part of everyday life and it is simply difficult to avoid it. Accordingly, a number of methods have been developed that mitigate its impact and help you navigate your day-to-day activities with ease and care, as well as the concerns you have to deal with. Learn how to get rid of stress and what are the best massages for relaxation.
Do you know how bad the stress is? If you are familiar with the fact that he is the cause of many diseases, it is good to know what they are the best methods for dealing with stress:
- Meditation - meditation is not a complicated process, and it is enough to sit down, close your eyes, and focus your attention on something positive. The goal is to keep all negative thoughts away from you and be filled with positive energy. It will take a few minutes of exercise to get rid of anxiety to begin with.
- Wellness Therapy - If you are a fan of massages, saunas and swimming, it is a wellness therapy for you to completely eliminate not only anxiety but also stress. More and more people are opting for this type of relaxation, because thanks to wellness it is possible to achieve spiritual peace, and it should not be forgotten that it is in accordance with the needs of modern man.
- Laughing - there are many who are not even aware of how good laughter is for human health, because it not only increases endorphins but also reduces stress and lowers cortisol. You just need to find what makes you laugh, whether it's a movie, series or something.
- Music - It has been shown that listening to soothing music can reduce anxiety, heart rate and blood pressure. Make a list of your favorite songs and relax with your favorite beats.
- Exercise - It is not necessary to strain the body to the extreme endurance limits, it is enough to just start, whether it is for walks, yoga exercises or Pilates. Take every moment you want to walk to the store, up the stairs in the building, or choose not to exercise at home. After exercise, you will feel pleasure and reduce your negative energy level.
- Antistress Ball - When you are stressed and your body is cramping, it is enough to squeeze the antistress ball and release the grip. The tension will soon disappear and you will be more relaxed.
Talking with your loved ones with confidence can be a great help, as you will get out of your way all that bothers you, while giving people who love you only the support and strength to move on. Find the best way to relax and release negative energy.
Massages for relaxation
In addition to medical treatments that are sometimes not comfortable, you also have massages that you can afford inside your home.
Relax and ask a household member to help, and this can be your partner, sister or someone else. Start with massage on the upper back where one strives to achieve relaxation. It's no stranger to how many pains start in the area, especially in the back of the neck.
Place your hands in the groove located on either side of the spine. Spread your fingers across your back to support them. Move your hands up and push your thumbs on either side of your spine. Continue all the way to the top of the spine.
Once you are done with your upper back, focus massage for the shoulders and arms. Tension in the shoulder area is associated with a number of emotional problems that each person has to deal with.
Care should be taken during shoulder massage to ensure that the muscles do not tighten even more, especially with a deeper massage. If you feel this happening, start with wider movements. Keep in mind that this is a particularly painful place. Lower your hands to the shoulders of the person you are massaging and gently press them down.
Neck massage is the next part to be covered. The aforementioned massage helps to relieve tension and stiffness, which enhances mobility and provides greater comfort. Extremely useful code headache relief.
Grasp the partner's head, place the thumb and middle finger of the left hand on the forehead, and the right hand on the bottom of the neck. Raise your fist and repeat the movements in the middle and top of the neck. Repeat the massage a couple of times.
Due to the large number of nerve receptors located in the facial area, massage of the said area leads directly to relaxation. It helps the muscles relax and sends messages to the brain which then passes it on to the rest of the body.
Stand behind your partner, grasp your face with your hands, and pull your hands away from your sides with gentle strokes. Be sure to cover the bottom of the face at the jaws. Keep spreading your arms across your eyes and don't forget your forehead.
See below for how to perform breathing exercises for relaxation.
Author: S.Š.Photo: Photo: Maksim Shmeljov / Shutterstock